Tuesday, March 2, 2010

COMMENT PLEASE

Helloooooooooooooo........... Is anybody out there? I wonder if anybody is reading this stuff that I write. And if so, I wonder if you agree with what I write. You see, no one has left any comments except for 3 after my first post. Hellooooooooooooooooooooooo......... Are you there? Am I getting this blog thing right?
What I really don't get is how is this going to help me get my book published? I've been told it helps to make you more desireable to prospective agents and publishing companies if you blog, but then it's hard to have a following when no one knows who I am because I'm not published.
I hope that someone is out there. If you are, please give me some feedback. Do comment.
Helloooooooooooooooooo........... Tell me I'm not aloooooooooonnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeee!

4 comments:

Barry said...

You are not alone, my dear. You are never alone.

Barry said...

It's awfully quiet in here. Maybe you are alone...

juju said...

thank you for your ministry to me today...

Anna said...

Thanks so much for letting me know, juju!
Anna