Monday, October 3, 2011

Help Will Come

I've been fretting and not sleeping well over some pretty big problems. Not the kind that you can just brush away. These are definitely outside of my control. My cry to God is, "HELLLLLPPPPPPP!". We all need help. I don't see the answer. So, I have openned my Bible to Psalm 46. Why don't you open your Bible too to this passage. Now, get a colored pencil or a narrow tipped pen and read through it, underlining the verses that comfort you or jump out at you. I wonder if we underlined the same things.............Here's what I marked:



"God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble." (vs. 1)
"Cease striving and know that I am God" (vs. 10)
"The Lord of hosts is with us" (vs. 11)

Are you troubled? Take your troubles to the Lord, and listen to Him. That's where you're going to find help.

No comments: