Saturday, February 18, 2012

Waiting on You

Good morning! The sky is blue where I am and the temperature is almost warm compared to what is normal for this time of year. My bones and joints are so thankful for this unusual winter.
How are you, my Readers? I would love to hear from you. Tell me what pressing issues are on your heart. Sometimes it helps to share your sorrows. Sometimes it helps others to listen to your sorrows.
I'd like to try something different here. Would you let me know what you would like me to address? YOU start the conversation this morning and I will reply to you. I will wait to hear from you!

2 comments:

juju said...

Fear, fear, fear! Fear of a future trapped in a Parkinson's body!

Anna said...

Thanks, juju! This is something we all experience whether we have PD or not. I'm praying about what He would like for me to write on this.