Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Answered Prayer

Thank you, Heavenly Father that You are faithful! You keep Your word. There are some things/people I have prayed fervently for more than 35 yrs. I'm starting to see Your miraculous answers as they unfold so beautifully.

There were times I was tempted to give up hope or to believe that You would never bring Your glory to pass within my specific requests. There were times when I rested from my prayers when I should have remained faithful in waiting with assurance for You to move. But YOU, Oh God, are totally FAITHFUL. You know the beginning from the end, and You will not stop bringing glory to Your name in our lives as a result of our prayers, until there is an end (if there is such a thing).

I have discovered one more time and on one more level, that You are Who You say You are and You do what You say you will do. I am comforted.

No comments: