Monday, July 25, 2011

A Prayer on My Heart for You

Good morning! I've waked up early, and I have you on my mind - you whoever may be reading this. O, Lord, put your words in my mouth and use me this morning to minister love to those you have hand-picked. Help whoever is reading this to GET grace. We do nothing to call forth your great love.... It just IS. We do not deserve answers to our prayers, but You hear and respond. You even know the words in my mouth before I speak them. Psalm 139 says: "O Lord, Thou hast searched me and known me. Thou dost know when I sit down and when I rise up; Thou dost scrutinize my path and my lying down, and art intimately acquainted with all my ways. Even before there is a word on my tongue, behold, O Lord, Thou dost know it all. Thou hast searched me behind and before and laid Thy hand upon me. Such knowledge is too wonderful for me. It is too high. I cannot attain to it."

God has laid His hand upon you, Reader! Before you awoke, he had you on His mind. Say with me, "I am my beloved's and his desire is for me." (Song of Songs 7:10) He loves you and wants you to draw close to Him. "O love the Lord, all you His godly ones! The Lord preserves the faithful, and fully recompenses the proud doer. Be strong, and let your heart take courage, all you who hope in the Lord." (Psalms 31:23-24).

This morning I have waked up with a prayer on my heart for you, Reader!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a great woman of much courage. God has given you holy boldness and divine confidence to live out your story and share it with confidence!

Anna said...

Thank you, anonymous! I have found myself at times drifting, having lost sight of the Way; at times in a darkness of my own making.... Those who have been forgiven much and least deserve God's great love, - these are the ones who love much. Love is at the bottom of the well of man's own way. Like the Prodigal Son, the Father is always waiting with open arms, looking to see if the son he loves has returned. Praise God for His great love!