Saturday, September 26, 2015

Taking A Break

Taking A Break


Lord, I am remembering old requests as I sit here and visit with You. My heart is astir as I wait on Your mercy – on the pouring out of Your grace. I do not doubt for I am standing on a good foundation. When the world around me is shaken, I am not. Greater is He who is in me than he who is in the world.

I am so grateful that You died for me. Working out and planning just how You were going to save us was so hard that it made creating the universe seem like child's play. You are amazing, God.


You are beautiful beyond my perception. Even if words could truly capture who you are, they would not even come close to naming Your attributes, or describing the infinite depth of love and authority in Your deep and knowing eyes. My whole heart is Yours. I give You all that I am. Please live in this world through me....

No comments: