Monday, January 17, 2011

My Will

I've been reading the book of Matthew in my Bible lately, and have noted that we are given the wisdom of Jesus Christ to deal with all kinds of situations. We are to act with love.
Having PD... things in my life had worsened and gotten to the point that I felt I had almost no choices left in life. But I found that what was left was the most important choice of all. I would choose what kind of a person I wanted to be. I decided I would not just react to what others did and said, but that with the help of Jesus, I would do my best to be what He wanted me to be. I would choose.... I would not live within the dictates of death and disease, but through faith and with hope I would be just who I had been created to be.
Once again, PD helped me see what it couldnt take from me and it became clear to me I had the freedom to exercise the most important thing of all........... My will!

No comments: