Tuesday, January 10, 2012

In a Word, Jesus

Throughout the years I have had Parkinson's Disease, the one thing that has comforted me most has been Jesus. Without Him nothing would mean anything and all that we suffer would be without purpose. No blessings would be brought forth and nothing good would come from the bad things we go through.

If I could tell you just one thing and nothing more, I would tell you that every pain I've ever had has found it's relief in Jesus. I have risen above every tragedy and found comfort in Jesus. His Word has guided me whenever I needed guidance. He is the answer to every tough question and the revealer of mysteries. He doesn't just get me through the darkness - He IS the Light. In a word, - Jesus. I know what He has done for me in my life. I know His voice and I feel His love. His ways and plans may be impenetrable but I can trust Him. He makes sense of my life. He is the best thing that ever happened to me. This is what I would tell you.

No comments: