Wednesday, August 8, 2012

A Simple Prayer and a Small Thought

Today, I have a doctor's appointment.  It is a DBS adjustment.  It seems that I need more "juice" because I'm experiencing some minor symptoms that until recently were a thing of the past.  The only problem is that whenever I go in for an appointment, I seem to be having a great day with no problems, so my doctor can't really make much of an adjustment.  I'm grateful for good days, but I do hope this morning, he will be able to see what's going on.

Maybe I've just gotten used to the absence of symptoms and the beauty of a life that is without the debilitating symptoms that used to be a constant agony.  I don't know.

In any case, Dear Heavenly Father, thank you that You know best, and that I am not left alone to cope with my problems.  I trust you.  I am grateful for the beautiful gifts You have showered on me.  Help me to honor You in all that I do and say and think today.

"God be gracious to us and bless us, and cause His face to shine upon us, that Thy way may be known on the earth."   Psalms 67:1,2

No comments: