Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Somebody Out There Needs a Prayer Tonight

I feel compelled to pray.... Someone out there tonight is desperate for help.  You are being attacked and worn out by spiritual forces of darkness.  Whoever you are, DON'T DESPAIR.  Know that your life is PRECIOUS to Him.  He has heard your prayer and help is on the way. Please read James 1.   I want to pray for all of you who have Parkinson's Disease.  You are on my heart tonight:

Heavenly Father, I sit at Your feet with the needs of my friends who have PD.  We have special needs, therefore we have special requests.  I want to thank you that you are not a God of confusion or chaos, and I praise You that You give us the gift of a sound mind.  Give us clarity, Lord.  Give us Your wisdom.  Keep a watch over our mouths and let only words that edify the Body come out of our mouths.  Teach us tonight, even as we sleep.  We need a special word from you right now.  Save us from our enemy - Satan ....  Hide us from him.  Give us the courage we will need to get through tomorrow.

We thank you with every beat of our hearts for the ways You have used us - in this condition - to change a life, or perform a miracle.  There are many things You have done through us and we don't even know it.  Raise up those of us who are under heavy attack and revive our exhausted hearts, for You alone are the Lord our God.  Our enemy cannot touch us because we are safely tucked under Your wings.

We love belonging to You....

2 comments:

juju said...

Love you Anna, thank you for your ministry to me, I don't know what I would do without you, God bless you...

Anna said...

Dear Juju - It's so good to hear from you! I hope you are well. Things are busy for me as we are moving soon. Can't wait to see what God has in store for us!