Saturday, March 23, 2013

From You to Me

I have  run out of words.  Several times I have started out writing, but it quickly tapers off and  then my well of words runs dry.  Maybe YOU can write and share it with me.  I want to ask your help.    As you are resting today, fix your mind on this Scripture: "The Rock!  His work is perfect, for all His ways are just; a trustworthy God who does no wrong.  He is righteous and straight."   Deuteronomy 32:4

Write out all that you can discern from this verse about God.  Consider how this verse might be related to your health.  Tell me what your observations lead you to conclude about God and yourself.  Write as much as you can and ask God to open your eyes to a specific truth that means something to you. 

Then, would you share it with me?  Thank you.  I look forward to reading what you glean.

 

No comments: