Monday, April 9, 2012

Little Wishes - Big Miracle

I was trying to think of an interesting topic for my blog today. Let's see......... I had a tooth pulled. Unexpectedly brush fires started up not too far from where we live.... I dropped some clothes (a lot) at the drop off box.... I had a doctor's appointment.... Another day of victory so far as my food intake! No junk or sugar or wheat. Just good stuff.

Nothing noteworthy or extraordinary has happened. But do you know what I JUST realized? One of my dreams came true today! Just a few years back, when my body could hardly do a thing, I made a wish. I wished that I could do little things that most people never even think about.... Normal things. Like walking across a room without effort, or buttoning my own shirt.

I asked God to heal me, and today - years later - I am experiencing this very thing. I had forgotten this tiny but great miracle.... Some measure of healing has come from my heavenly Father.

Thank you dear God. Thank you for loving me. I love you too....

From Anna

No comments: